Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baby Belly Pics

This is right at 38 weeks (and about 35 lbs). I feel like we are ready, and
having lots of conversation with little girl Bazemore about joining the world a few days early. (so far, no luck)

Another side shot at 38 weeks. As you can see, I've expanded other places beyond my belly. Running is completely out of the question, but still trying to walk regularly and stay sane.


Front shot at 38 weeks. Only 2 weeks left. THANK GOODNESS!












This is 33 weeks and 3 days and good lord look at that belly. I had gone for a jog (VERY SLOWLY) right before these pics, so don't pay too much attention to the hairdo :). As you can tell, little girl Bazemore is definitely growing and she is quite active. We have a dr. appt. tomorrow afternoon. Can't believe it's only 6 1/2 weeks to go........the last pics were from 21 weeks, so you can definitely tell the marked growth over the last 12 weeks!!!!













front shot- wow- I've never had the front shot before! It's like a watermelon/basketball just sitting there!













funny faces help when you don't like to have your picture taken...


21 weeks and 2 days. Do you see how big? She's definitely making some room down there, and I feel "stuff" going on- no idea what it is, can't see it on the outside yet, but I guess little girl Bazemore is just wiggling away playing with all of her toes and stuff and that's what I feel :) More pics later.











This is 20 weeks and 1 day, so over halfway mark. Up to 13 lbs which I think is about average (I really don't know, but I figure 25-35 lbs overall is average, so this should be close). I think in the next 8 weeks is when I'll be gaining the majority of the rest- at least according to internet information, most is gained in the second trimester. I'm still feeling good, just having a little more difficult time finding a good sleeping position. I love to sleep on my stomach, which is becoming too uncomfortable (obviously), so I'm trying to get more comfortable on my side. Sleeping on your back isn't recommended which is my second favorite position behind stomach, but I'm thankful that's the only problem I seem to be having right now.

This pic is from almost 20 weeks. I think close to 19.5 or around there. As you can see, the little girl is definitely prohibiting my shirt staying down during my runs. Luckily, it's getting dark out earlier, so I'm not blinding anyone with my white belly. :) I'm still running 3-4 times a week, very slowly, and much shorter distances, but definitely happy to still be able to be active.
16.5 weeks and growing






15.5 weeks